“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, April 17, 2008

all together now: those opinions are usually ungiven for a reason

Dave Henry:

"A reasonable requirement might be that each wife must be at least 30 years old and have a college education. Why would any male want to subject himself to that torture, though?"
My Lord, this comment is sexist. Does Dave have a problem with educated women or with women over thirty?

spacedark