“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Just Saying . . .

Liberalator said it far better below, but in 2008 America voted to go down a different path. That path was a rejection of 8 years of getting every Republicans wet dreams enacted, tax cuts for the rich, unending wars, regulatory and public service as a JOKE "Heckuva job Brownie".

Every time I hear a rethug say JACK, I have a simple response, "Remember The Bush years, yeah that worked out GREAT!"

So. . . . . why should America give a RA* F*** what rethugs want after the electorate told them they wanted them in the minority?

Dems. . .face the hard job of enacting what we elected you to do. . .or enjoy looking for work in the CONTINUING Bush recession.

-Prodigal Son