“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

LATEST POLL PREDICTS KERRY LANDSLIDE!!! MUST CREDIT PTS!!!

Spacedark, Jr. reports that Ms. Black's fifth-grade social studies class at Bivins Elementary in Amarillo currently polls 16 votes for John Kerry and only 5 for George W. Bush. Comments by likely voters (in 2012) include the following:

"George Bush lies." (from a Kerry supporter)
"My parents said I had to vote for George Bush." (from a reluctant Bush supporter)

So there you have it. The facts and character battles are won by Kerry. Bush only wins voters through intimidation and threats to withhold allowances.

SPACEDARK