“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Re: Another Discussion With a Frickin' Idiot

Whenever some mo-ron around these redneck parts wants to explain why every single goldang thing currently done by government should be privatized, he always brings up the frickin' $600 toilet seats.

Okay, now I have no idea if there ever even were $600 toilet seats. For all I know it's just another Republican urban myth. But assuming they existed, just for the sake of argument, what corrupt and greedy organization stole money from the taxpayers by selling the government that overpriced plumbing?

Wasn't another government . . .

SPACEDARK