“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, May 08, 2005

one for the road

Before I let go of Hodger the Dodger's ankle, I gotta ask just one more thing: the Amarillo Globe-Republican published a picture this morning with the following caption:

Pat DeForest, left, a supporter of Jerry Hodge for mayor, offers free water Saturday to Mike Hughes at the Randall County Annex.
Message: Hodge wants to give away the water.

Seems off to me, but what do I know?

SPACEDARK