“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

open the doors, let everyone in redux

Gosh, that whole W-selling-U.S.-seaports-to-the-United-Arab-Emirates thang amazes, confuses and disturbs me!

I have nothing to add to the conversation. I just throw that out there because I cannot imagine what the right-wing talking-point defense of this action could possibly be1, and I am curious. But not so curious as to head over to LGF or Freeperville. I just took a shower, f'r Chrissakes.

So, anyway.

"Gosh, that whole W-selling-U.S.-seaports-to-the-United-Arab-Emirates thang amazes, confuses and disturbs me!"

Over to you, CT and/or Bo. Educate me.

spacedark

1I'm guessing it will either be research about Clinton selling something to someone or a condescending lecture about the global economy.