“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, July 28, 2006

Web Roundup, get along little dogies

Debunking "A Mathematicians View of Evolution"

Buckley: Bush Not a True Conservative IMO, it's not a Bush failure, but the inevitability of conservatism.

Why does the ABA hate Bu...America!

Ah, the joys of deregulating monopolies.

CuriousTexan and I had a discussion where I explained how egos get in the way of executing wars correctly. I ran across a much better explanation of it, Sunk Cost Effect. Thanks to this Kos article: We're far too deep in this snow.

More bonddad
College Graduates' Wages Drop 5.2% since 2000
Economics Talking Points for Dem Leaders, pt. 2

On the lighter side:
blogarillo, did you notice this: Headline for Superbowl Halftime Act
What would happen if BattleStar Galactica Crashed Landed on Lost