“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Your Own, Personal Jesus

We know they are out there. That blindly loyal 30% that will ride Bush to the end of his presidency, like Slim Pickens riding that nuke. Rarely do they identify themselves in such honest fashion:

From the 8/25/06 Globe-Republican LTE:

The distancing Republicans so remind me of the apostles at the time Christ was facing the Romans. The apostles were asleep in the Garden of Gethsemane. Where were they at Christ’s crucifixion?

W as Christ. The Republican Savior. On your knees Bushbots.