“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Interesting

Write your Senator about the National Debt?
Nope.

Write your Congressman about the Iraq War?
Nope.

Write your Senator or Congressman and Free the Dog?
Bingo.




Side note: For those of you not familiar with our little corner of the world, that is indeed a brown sky. The wind is blowing so hard today I had to prop myself against a light pole while taking the picture.