“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Indy Web Site

As some may have noticed, The Amarillo Independent’s Web site has not been updated in several days.

I can’t go into details, but we’re undergoing some reorganization that includes our Web site. The current site is, for a variety of technical reasons, difficult to maintain. And we would like a more pleasing and perhaps more interactive site.

So along with the business functions being modified we’re undertaking a review of our Internet presence.

This may take a while, so please be patient.