“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

crawford, ranch, circa 2013

(partial draft of a future wikipedia entry) This "ranch" was used as a propaganda device by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. It was permanently abandoned in January, 2009. Recent debate had centered on how to construct a long-lasting structure around the ranch to warn off future generations, similar to those built around nuclear waste dumps.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Hope,
spacedark