“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

And awaaaay we go!

My feelings about black wednesday?

My personal feeling is that a slight majority of this country apparently craves a Christian Taliban. And with the gains Republicans made last week, they might get it.

And Republicans have wasted NO TIME. . .
________________________________________
Druggists are now refusing to dispense Birth Control Pills CLICK HERE

Bush is now blocking assisted suicide law. CLICK HERE

Pro-life crowd is Pro-Death for doctors who do abortions. CLICK HERE

Unwed pregnant women and gays should not be allowed to teach in public schools CLICK HERE

Creationism not evolution now mainstream for our kids! CLICK HERE

America (sniff!) I miss ya!

GET MAD! FIGHT THIS WITH ME!

-Prodigal Son