“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Conservatives?

Per Atrios:


Things I Learned Recently . . .

"-Every conservative on the internet is an avid hunter and they've all been shot multiple times.

-Shotguns aren't really guns, just toys. You can't really hurt people with them, only animals.

-It's standard hunter etiquette to yell and scream at your fellow hunters as they're stalking their prey.

-The most dangerous place to be is behind the people with the guns."

Any hunters out there disagree?

-Prodigal Son