“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

helpful hints for guys!




Remember, guys: if you give your S.O. her1 V-Day gift in a gift bag-- which I wholeheartedly recommend, being too lazy to wrap and all-- do not, under any circumstances actually write her name on the little card that comes attached to the bag.

Y'see, she wants to reuse that bag. Maybe even to give you a gift sometime.

It's a form of recycling we all can live with!

spacedark

1Or his. Guys can be gay-- but attempts at nonsexist lingo seriously impeded the flow of this post.