“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, September 28, 2007

World War Flying Ace


Here's the World War flying ace high over the newly formed Republic of San Francisco in his Sopwith Camel searching for the infamous Gay Baron. I must bring him down! Suddenly anti-straightguy fire bursts beneath my plane. The Gay Baron has spotted me.
Nyahh, Nyahh, Nyahh! You can't hit me!
Actually, tough flying aces never say Nyahh, Nyahh...
Drat this fog! It's bad enough to have to fight the Gay Baron without having to fly in weather like this. All right Gay Baron where are you? You can't hide forever!
Wait the moon has broken through. I see him there over the Golden Gate...or should I say Golden Gay Bridge. It's a Fokker Triplane and the guy flying it is one bad mother Fokker.
I've got you this time Gay Baron. Auggghh he's diving. Going down... You've tricked me again Gay Baron. Curse you and your kind. Curse the evil that causes all this unhappiness.
Here's the World War flying ace back at the aerodrome in Amarillo. He is exhausted and yet he dows not sleep, for one thought continues to burn in his mind.
Someday I'll get you Gay Baron.