“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Voices of Amarillo Canyon: Pariah Jenkins

Several years ago I moved mysef and my nephew to Canyon and I haven't look back since. Canyon is superior to Amarillo in every way as you can tell by driving down our streets. That's what I say!

Our uniform brick houses all look exactly the same in a way that Amarillo homes could not hope to look exactly the same. Haha! That's what I say, and I'm proud to say it!

So I was proud to attend the Square on the Fair today, as all Canyon residents are required to.

I was somewhat concerned that the new president of WT (I proudly refuse to call it WT A&M! That's what I say!) might try to sell beer at the Square on the Fair! He's from New Orleans, you know, and after Hurricane Katrina all sorts of criminal elements spread out throughout the United States of A. I call it a lowlife diaspora, and we got our share, we certainly did!! I've heard that President New Orleans allows people to drink wine at official WT events. Canyon is dry because God made it that way, that's what I say!

I should say, was dry. Because now the drunkards can have tow beers at that Field House. That should be more than enough for anyone, that's what I say.

It's a good thing that President New Orleans didn't try to sell beer at Square on the Fair today, but he did allow in something even worse.

Much worse.

Much, much worse.

Much, much, much worse.

Much, much, much, much worse.

Much, much, much, much, much worse.

DemoncRATS, that's what he let in! That's right, DemoncRATS. They were trying to tell how George Bush is all bad and stuff. I told them George Bush loves Jesus. Haha. They din't know what to say to that!

The dumb diddlies.

Pariah Jenkins