“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Simple Truth

Digby does some good highlighting about Obamacans. HERE

Peeps, I have been bugged by a line in the article she links to, "In fact, John McCain's share of the Democratic vote has typically--and surprisingly--been larger than Obama's share of the Republican vote."

So quick question here . . . If you vote for the republicans in national elections are you a really a Democrat?

To me . . . NO. Local and state elections are one thing, but if you vote for McCain and you are a registered democrat, you are just another a**hole Joe Lieberman. This election is too important to not have HUGE party unity.

What do you think?

-Prodigal Son