“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, August 03, 2008

By popular request...


...comments are currently being moderated.

A more permanent solution to the troll problem will hopefully be forthcoming.

While we wait and debate, here's some reading material.

I currently have 301 unread PTS comments in Google Reader. Due to encroachments from the offline world-- which still exists for the non-trolls here-- I haven't had much time lately. So if you've been trolling me personally, I afraid you've been wasting your time.

Sadly, that doesn't bode well for my promptness at getting comments approved.

Sorry about that.

Ever see the old SNL sketch about people who ruin it for everyone?

spacedark