“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, September 29, 2005

David Murphrey, Amnesty International delegate, sends the following notice to PTS:

There will be a special planning meeting on this Saturday, September 30, 2005 at Amarillo Public Library, SW branch, from 1:00 - 3:00 PM in preparation for our lobby visitto the district office of Congressman Mac Thornberry. During this meeting, members of our delegation will have a chance to get to know one another and discuss how we want to structure our lobby meeting. I hope you will be able to attend the meeting. Please RSVP by emailing me at davidmurph [at] nts-online [dot] net

David Murphrey,
Amarillo, TX

UPDATE: Please e-mail David Murphrey with any questions