“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

spacedark finally gets it

The SO and I have been obsessing on The Emperor W's brilliant three-point plan for Iraq. If you missed the speech, the plan went something like this:

  1. Go on the offensive in Iraq.
  2. Establish Democracy in Iraq.
  3. Rebuild Iraq.
Dare I call it genius? Man, when I heard that speech I just hung my head in shame. To think of all the time I've wasted naysaying and being one of the nattering nabobs of negativism. While I was "protesting" and "blogging," The Emperor was calmly solving the problems. It just goes to show you why he was elected. I mean, Kerry's plan was what, ninety-eight points?

Go on the offensive, establish democracy, rebuild. Such elegant simplicity. [shakes head] Why didn't we think of this?

SPACEDARK