“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, October 23, 2006

Web Roundup - holy colliding galaxies, Batman!

Some interesting watches: Odd Watches

Creative advertising around the world. I wonder how the aroma of those coffee cups affect sales?

You need to login to read Can you tell Sunni from Shiite?, but it is worth it. Gives some insight into why our administration has been so inept in the middle east.

Try bugmenot for easy temp logins.


One of the coolest pictures you'll see today


see more here: www.spacetelescope.org