“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Biggest Amarillo dickheads



I just got my new edition of Rolling Stone and enjoyed reading Bill Maher's list of the thirteen biggest assholes of 2007. In honor of Mahar's stellar work I'd like to start a list of the biggest Amarillo assholes of 2007. Since I'm lazy, I'm just gonna do one today and you guys can fill in the rest. So here goes.




Mary Chumbley, pictured here with here cooking club mates, once again rang in the year with a slew of misinformed crap. Privately refered to as Mary Dumbly (I got this name from a Globe News Editorial staffer BTW), Chumbley never met a piece of right wing paranoia she didn't like. With her cooking club she stewed up racial hatred, grilled Clinton for the war in Iraq, fried up a mess of support for torture, and carved up a platter full of illegal aliens by blaming that group for soaring medical costs. So I feel certain Ms. Dumbley has earned a place on the role of Amarillo's biggest Assholes.