“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Panic!



The fed just lowered interest rates 75 basis points. Happy days are here again, and it's time to run out and refi, so that you can get in early on whatever the repub hacks over at the reserve believe is the next big speculative trend . . . Beanie babies?!

Me? I'm buying all the gas, liquor, and ammunition I can get! Armageddon never looked so profitable to this ol' dog . . . or am I crazy like a fox . . .

-Prodigal Son