“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bag the Baggers

John Sawyers in his Globe News Letter writes "I didn't see any Right Wing extremists at our "tea party".

He goes on to tell us about the upcoming Tea Party to be held on July 4th at Memorial Park from 11:00 to 2:00. He even mentions there will be a number of interesting speakers. such as Norma White.

My idea is this. Since the Baggers have put it out there that their party is about bipartisan concern, why couldn't we contact the local organizers and ask about adding a couple of speakers from our camp.

Seems to me if these guys are being honest they would welcome our speakers. NewsguyGeorge do you have any idea who is organizing the event. Perhaps we could get Jim Perkins to speak or maybe even contact Rick Noriega...see if he's interested. I would chip in on the expenses.

Truthfully I don't believe the organizers of the event have anything in mind other than a Republican extremist love-in. Let's put them to the test. If they're honest we can get our views out there. If not, we've Bagged our Baggers.


BTW Democratic organizers across the nation should be looking into bagging their baggers as well.