“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We Libs are looking out for you, Ladies!

Well, our two wonderfully gracious, women loving, supportive Texas repub senators joined with 22 other repubs to vote against the Violence Against Women Act (all Dems voted for the act) - John "I'm for everything that will make me look more Teapartyish" Cornyn and Ted "I hate everything" Cruz. The bill passed 78 to 22.

The Liberalator