“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, October 18, 2013

A Long Absence

How hard it is to sit down and write on a blog! I make notes of what I could write about, clip articles, LTEs and columns, all kinds of ideas, but I never make it to the computer - willpower is a short commodity with me. I am going to make every effort to write something, no matter how short every day, hopefully something of more value than this note! We'll see.

Liberalator