“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do you think it will work?

I read in the paper yesterday that our congress critter ole Mac the Thorn voted against paying our country's outstanding credit bill and it gave me an idea. I've always been under the impression that our monetary system is based on trust and faith that we'll pay what we owe on our bills on time, but I'm going to write Visa and tell them that I have been spending too much money and charging it on my card, so I'm not going to pay them until I can figure a way to cut back on my spending and then I'll send them my payment. Do you think it will work? Mac the Thorn does!

The Liberalator