“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, May 21, 2004

Friday Humor . . .

QUICK!!!
Try this soon, before Google fixes its site:

Go to google

Type in (but don't hit enter): "weapons of mass destruction" (don't forget the quotes!)

Hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google Search" button.

An "error" message will come up, but before you delete it, read it carefully.

READ CAREFULLY what appears to be a normal ERROR message page. Make sure you read the whole error message.

Google gets it!