“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I'm a WAR PREZNIT . . .

 

Then:
"I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind." 
- President Bunnypants, 2/8/04 
 

Now: 
"I want to be the peace president." 

- President "Iraq ain't so popular anymore", 7/20/04 
 
Who's a flip-flopper? 

 
Oh, and by-the-by, Bush's war has passed the 900th dead soldier mark.
900 soldiers of whom Shrub is not worthy of licking their boots. 
 
-Panhandle Truth Squad