“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

IT'S EDWARDS FOR VEEP!

John Kerry just announced that John Edwards will be his running mate!

This was a great move IMO. John is a true defender of the common person.

Expect the nutball right to start attacking his "inexperience". When you compare Crash-Cart Cheney's 'experience' (Corrupt ex-CEO, chicken hawk, and known WMD liar) to Edwards' I know which way I'm leaning.

CARE TO DISCUSS WITH OTHER PTS'ERS? CLICK HERE.

-Panhandle Truth Squad