“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What a sad day tomorrow will be...

I am still amazed, awestruck, borderline ill, and profoundly sad that we AGAIN find ourselves in a place where we have to be witness and a party to the inauguration of the one and only known "missing link" found in the 21st century....into the white house for four more long years.

Remember, "Not One Damn Dime" day tomorrow.........go buy whatever this evening and gas up the Edsel, because it's our simple way of protesting in the only language that these neo-convicts understand. Wouldn't it be great if there was an actual blip on the radar screen of Wall Street that would let everyone know that we are indeed alive and well.

I'm so sad...........come on, Friday!