“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Kiker: bills before the legislature

From Charles W. Kiker:

Patricia and I recently spent 8 days in Austin lobbying in the legislature and networking with like-minded or similarly minded people there. We were in Austin as representatives of Friends of Justice of Tulia and in cooperation and coordination with ACLU of Texas. . .

More of Charles Kiker's account of lobbying & networking on the flip side: