“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, April 01, 2007

God Bless President Bush

I recall that fateful morning on September 11. As the Pentagon and World Trade Center lay in ruin I thought to myself, "Thank God George W. Bush is president." For the past six years he's shown heroic leadership, the kind that can only be inspired by divine influence from a Higher Father. I weep tears of joy when I think of everything he has accomplished for our country. Afghanistan has been liberated from the clutches of the Taliban. Iraq now experiences the joys of freedom and democracy. The American economy continues to grow at a blistering pace as the world enters an era of peace and prosperity unknown in human history, and it's all because of George W. Bush and the Republican party. May God bless them all. Amen.