“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hey Founding Fathers . . . Stick it!




Yeah, you heard me . . . I mean that bill of rights thingie was written in 1789.

This is 2007 fer' Chrissakes'!

That whole whiny-ass IVth amendment "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." is a pre 9-11 mindset.

We have terra'sts that want to kill us because we are free and buy houses. And we need to get rid of those pesky bureaucratic hindrances to keeping your families safe from the Islamunofascists.

I mean, it's not as if we might spy on Americans for no reason and no oversight . . .

More patriotic than you troop-hating, Osama sympathizers,

-Prodigal Son