“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Set your faces to stunned...

...and have a look at this morning's editorial from the Ghostly Voice of the Globe-Republican. I've been reading the editorial page daily for many years now and I honestly can't recall anything other than mindless fealty to King Decider and his policies. There's even a bit of a swipe at Saint Thornberry. By Globe-Republican standards that's the equivalent of taking a dump on the President's desk.

Maybe the editorial board got their latest 401k statements in the mail and just aren't waving that flag as hard as they used to?