“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, January 11, 2009

sinners in the hands of an angry blogger

The first draft of Panhandle Truth Squad's RecantAmarillo Map o' Sins is now live. This is our attempt to help repentamarillo.com identify the 67,000 sinners in Amarillo who are traveling on that proverbial I-40 to Hell. This is a work-in-progress, and you, too, can help! Let us know where the sinners are in Amarillo, and we'll add them to the map.

spacedark