“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, July 30, 2004

President John Kerry

Sounds good doesn't it?

Kerry's speech was amazing. Powerful. We are united Americans who are also Democrats.



Some of my favs:

_________________________________________


"I don't wear my religion on my sleeve, but faith has given me values and hope to live by, from Vietnam to this day, from Sunday to Sunday. I don't want to claim that God is on our side. As Abraham Lincoln told us, I want to pray humbly that we are on God's side. "
__________________________________________

"I will be a commander in chief who will never mislead us into war. I will have a vice president who will not conduct secret meetings with polluters to rewrite our environmental laws. I will have a secretary of defense who will listen to the best advice of the military leaders. And I will appoint an attorney general who will uphold the Constitution of the United States."

___________________________________________

" I want an America that relies on its ingenuity and innovation, not the Saudi royal family."

___________________________________________


"In the weeks ahead, let's be optimists, not just opponents. Let's build unity in the American family, not angry division. Let's honor this nation's diversity. Let's respect one another. And let's never misuse for political purposes the most precious document in American history, the Constitution of the United States."

___________________________________________



Please give of yourselves to help elect the man who can turn America's face toward a more secure and prosperous future.



WE NEED A PRESIDENT KERRY!


What do you think? Comment below!


-Prodigal Son