“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, March 03, 2005

What a Gal!

If you thought Elaine King Miller ran a good race, just take a look at this. (I found it on Harvey Kronberg's quorom report.com, click on Daily Buzz and scroll down to March 1st-"TOP 500 CANDIDATE/OFFICEHOLDER-RELATED PACS IN TEXAS" Link). In the top 500, Kelton was 12th, raising $991,441.00! Elaine was 471st, with a total of $20,393.00. Elaine did an outstanding job on limited resources, and showed us what we need to do - have an outstanding candidate and then GOTV (Get Out The Vote!)

The Liberalator