“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What Goes Around Goes Around

The noose seems to be tightening around Karl Rove in the Plame scandal, but I for one am not going to get my hopes up. There is no accountability in Bushworld. There is no karma.

Did the Enron scandal ever really hurt the Bushies? Ahmed Chalabi? Mission Accomplished? Abu Ghraib? The 9/11 Commission Report? Jeff Gannon/James Guckert? Even if, by some weird quirk, actual charges are pressed against administration officials in the Plame affair I'm sure Dubya will start handing out pardons, just like daddy did for the Iran-Contra players.


The Bush Administration - proof there is no god.