“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, January 20, 2006

"Do you know what it means, to miss New Orleans?"

"And miss it each night and day.
I know I'm not wrong, this feeling's getting stronger, the longer, I stay away.


Miss them moss-covered vines, the tall sugar pines,

Where mocking birds used to sing,


And I'd like to see that lazy Mississippi hurrying into spring."

-Louis Armstrong



Posted by Picasa

. . . "politics really aren't worth getting that enraged over. Chill!
-Curious Texan


It's just a game see, this politics thing.

War in Iraq? An exercise in PNAC theory.

So what if we put cronies like "Brownie" into cushy jobs. Everyone does it. Sheesh. What can happen?

Who cares what a Supreme court nominee might say to get his job (Or not say! Sorry Ted 'Mary Jo' Kennedy! Sucker!). What can a Supreme approve anyway?

And everyone knows Libruls don't support our troops.

But it's all just politics. Nothing personal.

It's just business.

Hell, national politics can't effect me! I live in Amarillo!

So, you darn Billary loving America hating traitors just take it easy, alright?

-Pariah Jenkins