“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Friday, October 05, 2007

He's the Manny

After George published his conversation with Manny Perez, we decided to call the Potter County Commissioner ourselves. Following is our verboten verbatim conversation with the Manny:

This is Commissioner Manny Perez and I’m gonna come over there and kick your ass. I know you’ve been putting me down. I’m a true natural American and you’ve been putting me down. I’m just being truthful here, I don’t like you and I don’t like what you do. I’ve been here 67 years and now I’m going to finish this. I’m gonna come over there and finish this. All you do is put down the east side. I’m the voice of the east side and I speak for my people. What about downtown, what about this? Downtown is the east side and I used to be a boxer, I speak for them. I am the east side, the entire east side and if you say, “Hello, Manny,” I’m gonna come over there and kick your ass, you son of a bitch.

You’re not worth talking to. Leave your name and number at the tone, but you’re not worth talking to.
[*beeeeeeeep]

(The preceding fake quotation was presented by Satires that Suck, a division of Panhandle Truth Squad)






























Potter County Commish Manny Perez, with an unidentified friend.