“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la

Holiday greetings from the folks at Freeperville West:

I'd be more than happy to break the toe of my Christmas cowboy boot off in a gay liberal queer's butt.

A good butt-kicking appears to be just what all the Gay Anti-American Anti-Christian Queer Liberals need.

If you beat the crap out of an Anti-Christian liberal's clothes, there probably wouldn't be anything left, but the queer's clothes in a dirty pile on the ground.

Believe me....if the Christmas Tree had something to do with stupid Islam, all the GAY LIBERALS would just love it.

I do realize that my constant nagging of these lost souls may seem like flogging a tube of Elmer's glue. I understand that I'm fighting the losing battle fought by all angels who hover over shoulders. I also know that somehave protested that the Talksters aren't representative of all conservatives. This I believe to be true, but there are unfortunate numbers of haters.

STRAWMAN: Hey! You're no angel! And there are haters on both sides of the aisle!
Thanks, Straw. You helped Curious Texan and Bodacious stave off the ole carpel tunnel. Of course, we're not here to damn the haters of the left but those of the right (though I do have some thoughts on that issue, which I will hopefully post tonight.) Not only that, but the local paper has now explicitly endorsed the ugliness of its bulletin board through the new feature "What You're Saying". By elevating the denizens of Freeperville West into print, the Globe-Republican takes ownership not of their opinions but of their language and their methods. So I think it's fair to hold them accountable.

SPACEDARK