“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, November 10, 2005

vote early, vote often

As a former resident of University Park and a person who had to stand in a long line myself, I found this interesting. At this point, I can only find this guy's word for what happened. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has seen any accounts of similar experiences, in the Park Cities or elsewhere.

SPACEDARK

1I was a student on scholarship; otherwise I had no business living there.