“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Like Uncle Bushie . . .



Bush's nephew and spawn of Neil Bush, Pierce Walker Herbert Herbert George Mallon Prescott Bush. . . (whatever! Let's call him "Beavis Bush"). . . appeared on the Today show, discussed his sleepiness, and his article in the Houston Chronicle defending poor Uncle Shrubs' botched Dubai deal LIVE FROM AMARILLO

(Sing together now, "I did my time in Amarillooooo . . .")

WATCH HERE

My Fav line, "You people on the Today show really know when to get a 19 year old on TV. 6:15am on Saturday isn't my typical Saturday morning."

Maybe it was unintentional, but the whole super-cool, frat boy, scorin' with the chickies, growin' up Gott, er, Bushie, entitled rich kid facade came off poorly.

Watching this train wreck, what amazes me again about the Bushes is their total lack of fear of inadequacy. It just doesn't matter to them. "Beavis Bush" actually thought that his views on the Pope, the economy and whatnot were not getting adequate attention, even though he'd written, you know, an article, knowhatimean, dude?

The BCF are like a whole family of Paris Hiltons without her, um...what WAS her redeeming facet? I forget. Well, without THAT thing.

IMHO, when a member of the BCF pens a letter saying Governor Bush is a jackhole, NOW THAT would be worthy of 7 minutes on the Today show. Better even than "Where in the world is Matt Lauer."

UPDATE:
There MUST be a law enacted never allowing another member of the Bush shallow gene pool to serve in higher office.

-Prodigal Son