“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blog

Fanfare of trumpets, blast and sparkle of fireworks, blaring flatulence of bovine animals, IT'S A NEW BLOG....YIPPEE. I'd like to invite all of my friends here on Panhandle Truth Squad to join my conversation on "The Mote" where I'll be exploring the relationship between politics and religion. I know most of you don't feel religion and politics should mix, but ...well they mix...be honest now.
Come on over and help me debunk the Evangelical Pharisees that have usurped the Republican party.