“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Republicans Don't Surge Into Iraq

Letters to the Editor, Amarillo Globe-News, Monday, July 23, 2007

If our right-wing advocates, the president and vice president insist on keeping these brave young people in peril, I suggest that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Sens. Kay Bailey Hutchison and John Cornyn, and Rep. Mac Thornberry go to Iraq and fight with them side by side. That would show real support.

Roberta Hicks, Amarillo

Bravo Roberta, bravo! I think you may be a tad shy 24,999,995 Republicans, but bravo!

(You don’t disapprove of her "tone" Mr. K.?)