“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

In God We Tru$t

Is this is the new dollar coin Charles Paul Stephens whines about in today's Globe-Republican? Because it clearly states "In God We Trust". I guess I can't blame Stephens for wanting God's Power to back our currency, as these days that's probably the only thing backing it. I can, however, blame him for being a douche bag.

It took about 1 minute to look those coins up on the inter-googles, so I think a big "screw you" is owed to the Globe-Republican for printing that incendiary, fact-free crap. If such currency does exist they should at least demand to know what exactly it is.