“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Matt Taibbi's article

Here is the article alluded to in the material from the previous post. I didn't see a link to it on blogarillo's post. It's probably there. This is very good reading and captures the spirit of what's really been happening on Wall Street.

I noticed that some of the AIG execs are returning their bonuses. What! humanity from pigs? Could it be these men are gaining some shreds of humanity.