“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Sunday, March 01, 2009

The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same

I was working on a post trashing the Globe-Republican's editorial board and their boyfriend, Mac Saint Thornberry, but those guys have about zero credibility on anything at this point so screw them.

Read this instead: Why Is Geithner Continuing Paulson's Policy of Violating the Law?

I can think of dozens of reasons to remain highly supportive of President Obama, but his handling of the credit/banking crisis has been disappointing to say the least.