“It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into”

Jonathan Swift
___________________________________________________
"The Democrats have moved to the right, and the right has moved into a mental hospital." - Bill Maher
___________________________________________________
"The city is crowded my friends are away and I'm on my own
It's too hot to handle so I gotta get up and go

It's a cruel ... cruel summer"

Monday, November 14, 2005

if you're going to A-MAH-RILLO (be sure to wave your handgun in the air)

Checking in on Freeperville West, spelling and grammar intact:

Topic: Please Let The Crime Rate GO UP In San Fransisco!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Gay City Bans Handguns

Another One.....

Oh how I hope this backfires on the 57.9% of Liberal Loser Voters who voted for this ban.

Tell you what, if I lived in San Fran (Yeah, right..........) and some Liberal Government official told me to turn in, or came to my house to confiscate my handguns, I'd make NATIONAL news.

Headlines:

quote:"Several San Francisco Officials Gunned Down By Former Texan"

Yep, come to my house and try to strip me of my constitutional rights and we'll have a little party.
Wow. Hate speech, brought to you by the Amarillo Globe-Republican.

SPACEDARK